Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Rehearsal at Peavine Baptist and Rehearsal Dinner at the Southside Grille, Chattanooga TN.

n
My cutie flower girl Hope-wearing her barbie tiara and one of my best friends in the world Trina-we're smiling b/c we just survived med school together!!!!!
My matron of honor and friend since 6th grade- Wendy!

Patrick and I .....we look exhausted!!!!!!












The lovely ladies- Lynne, Lesley and Wendy, with Wendy's hubby Joe.




Greg gives the toast for the evening............


Something was really funny...........




Trina, Joe, Amanda, Gina and Hope...all digging into dessert!!!!!



Denny and Susan Patrick.....wonderful family friends who provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony.


Patrick and I with his granny.....I look like I'm going to punch someone for some reason......
I had really just finished the most incredible chocolate mousse cake........


Our parents opening gifts- his parents look really excited about the picture frame........














































































































































































No comments: